Our new stable release is now available for download.
Tagged as 2.5.0b, it’s available via docker or if you’re running source code, the master (default) branch. We hope you enjoy it, and as always, feedback is welcome.
- New ‘long’ type swarm variable.
- User provided post-solve callback functionality added.
- Speed up (minimum 5x) for SwarmVariable reload.
- Petsc-3.8 compatible.
- Non root dockerfile now.
- Viscoelastic tutorial, see ./docs/tutorials/
- Update raijin and magnus build instructions.
- New interface for a MeshVariable, mesh.add_variable().
- New interface to Integrate, mesh.integrate().
Mandanington (Underworld dev team)