The Underworld development team is proud to announce a new stable release! With this release we are introducing a number of new features, including
- Pseudo Compressibility
- Neumann boundary conditions for Stokes & SSHeat & AdvectionDiffusion (SUPG!)
- Exposed population control mechanisms. Zero population control now occurs without using the uw.swarm.PopulationControl object.
- Bug: Potentially critical bug in the integration to material swarm mapping fixed.
- Glucifer/LavaVu graphics ‘Store’ workflows introduced.
- Dockers upgraded to use ipyparallel where possible.
- Global evaluation for functions (experimental!)
- Exposed non-linear tolerance.
- Deprecated various old interface options.
- PICIntegrationSwarm -> VoronoiIntegrationSwarm
- Viscoelasticity implementation and example.
- ‘deform_swarm’ context manager for particle relocations.
- Auto-repopulate now occurs for voronoi swarms (except for the uw.utils.Integral class)
- SUPG source terms.
- MeshVariable_Projection method introduced.
- Various bug fixes.
- Various documentation improvements.
- Various testing improvements.
- Various other minor impementations.
Technically called release 2.0.3b2, it’s accessible via docker. If you’re running source code, it’s the master (default) branch.
Hope you enjoy it, feedback is always welcome.
Underworld dev team