Technically called 2.3.0b, our new stable release is now available for download.
It’s available via docker or if you’re running source code, the master (default) branch.
- Improved swarm reload times for parallel simulations.
- Efficiency improvements for large proc count (>128) parallel simulations.
- Faster algorithms for swarms with deformed mesh.
- Many updates to visualisation routines.
- Compressible Stokes general improvements.
- New example models and analytic tests.
- Addressed numerous memory leaks (some minor ones still exist).
- Improved error handling, documentation & testing.
- User provided pre-solve callback function.
- Updated or new vis objects: Isosurfaces, contours, discrete colourmap.
- Neumann condition change in user provided stress function.
We hope you enjoy it, and as always, feedback is welcome.
Mandanington (Underworld dev team)